Monday, August 17, 2009

last weekend

on Saturday I waked up early and went to the mosque nearby my house to Fajer prayer then I came back home after that I went bed than I waked up again at 10 o'clock and went to the university because I have class at 12 o'clock I came to the university by train LRT while I entered the train ,some advertisement grabbed my attention in the train ,it was about some productions and many kind of food (meals ) for different restaurants , actually the advertisement attracted me because it was very colorful , catchy and with great way of designing , my way is a bite far from home to the university so I looking out from class widows ,I really enjoying my trip , when I reached the last station that I want to stop in it , I changed into other transportation so I took the bus from train station to the university ,when I reached I went to my classroom and joined my friend to discuss some points about the subject , then the lecturer came to the class and he taught us new lesson , that class was very informative as result, we knew how to write formal essay in addition , many activities , when I finished the class around 2;30 I telephoned my wife's doctor and made an appointment to see her , then I went back home with same last trip story ,, I reached home at 4:30 , I had shower and my lunch , then I took my wife to the doctor because she is pregnant in 6th month so as all know the pregnant woman needs a good treatment, moreover , their mood is very changeable , so , i consulted the doctor about her condition , the doctor made some tests and asked me some questions one of them is new information for me it was what is the blood group type of you (me)? I surprised, why me! I thought she has to ask about my wife's type , she told me that is related to your blood as well , I thought she was joking (she is very funny doctor) then ,she told me an important information about this thing , if wife's blood group type is negative (-) and husband's type is not negative in this case we have to take some injection to keep baby's health ,as result , she made blood group test to my wife and we waiting for the result , then she gave us medicine and we had our dinner in KFC restaurant

and got back home ,

on Sunday I waked up to Fajer prayer then I slept deeply till 1 o'clock

after that I talked with my wife while we were having snack ,then I loged on internet to chat with our families in Libya

on Sunday we didn't go out I enjoyed my day with my wife in talking to families in our country ,after we finished chatting , I started in doing my assignment of business communication class ,and I did mini research about formal communication and informal communication ,and the method of communication ,really I didn't finish it at that day ,then I had had my dinner and went bed

No comments: