Monday, October 5, 2009

activety 4(a bored gifted student)

I am Abdalhadi Emhemed Rajab ,my old is 23 years ,I like reading and I'm interested in learning but I face some difficult steps in my life ,I came to Malaysia to study and enhance my education but I face very big home sick ,so , I am doing my best to get high marks to make me satisfy with my staying far away from my family , besides , there are some other reasons could be interrupt my attention during study that I live far away from my university because my wife studying at in another university so I have to live nearby my wife's university to be easier to her to go to her classes all this taking long time to reach my university, and some times I have not an enough time to read up some others books that I interested in ,with all this reasons I keep studying and doing my best ,although all previous reasons I still getting good marks ,and trying to arrange and plan my time to keep away all barriers that may interrupt my study ,

No comments: